Utilising the fantastic AMG8833 thermopile array from Panasonic, the USB-TPA64 offers a complete temperature imaging solution.
Video above is taken from our C# example. The top image is raw data painted to the screen, the bottom are after bilinear and bicubic interpolation. The sensor even shows a heatspot for the camera in the top right!
- Temperature detection of two-dimensional area: 8 × 8 (64 pixels)
- Temperature range of 0°c to +80°c
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 2.5°c
- Human detection at up to 7m
- Viewing angle 60°, optical axis gap 5.6°
- Weight is only 4g
- Size 24mm x 32mm
- Buy 5 for £51.54 £42.95 each and save 7%
- Buy 25 for £47.72 £39.77 each and save 14%
- Buy 100 for £44.18 £36.82 each and save 21%