Utilising the fantastic AMG8833 thermopile array from Panasonic, the TPA64 offers an economical but powerful temperature imaging solution.
Video above is taken from our C# example using a USB-ISS to talk to the TPA64. The top image is raw data painted to the screen, the bottom are after bilinear and bicubic interpolation. The sensor even shows a heatspot for the camera in the top right!
- 3.3v to 5v operation, with onboard I2C level shifter
- Temperature detection of two-dimensional area: 8 × 8 (64 pixels)
- Temperature range of 0°c to +80°c
- Temperature accuracy of +/- 2.5°c
- Human detection at up to 7m
- Viewing angle 60°, optical axis gap 5.6°
- Current consumption 4.5mA
- Module defaults to I2C address 0xD2, changeable to 0xD0
- Weight is only 3g
- Size 24mm x 21mm
- Buy 5 for £47.98 £39.98 each and save 7%
- Buy 25 for £44.42 £37.02 each and save 14%
- Buy 100 for £41.14 £34.28 each and save 21%